Utilising the Sports Premium funding that the school receives, Richmond aims to
- Enrich lives through providing greater opportunity to participate in a range of sports.
- Improve children’s fitness, health and general well-being through being more active.
- Ensure a greater understanding is held by children of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- Develop a programme to encourage the teaching staff to actively support the above strategies.
- Continue to improve reputation of the school in this area of children’s learning experience.
Richmond is committed to sport and has signed up to the SPSSA sports pledge
More details on the use of Sports Premium funding can be found in the reports below: