As a school, we encourage strong parental partnerships with our staff.
We would like to remind parents that if they have a worry or concern to first make contact with their child's class teacher who will ensure they make themselves available after school during the week.
Due to current, on site restrictions, if you would like to speak to your child's teacher, either pass a message through a staff member on the gate or call the school office who will arrange for the teacher to call you back, thank you.
For those parents who due to work or other commitments do not get the opportunity to touch base with their child's teacher on a regular basis in the playground, please ask to make an appointment with the class teacher through the school office.
Executive Headteacher: Miss S Walsh
Current On-Site staff include:
- On Site Lead: Miss Moneypenny
- Deputy Headteacher: Mr Mattingly
- EYFS Phase Leader: Miss Lovell
- KS1 Phase Leader: Mrs Coombs
- Lower KS2 Phase Leader: Ms Cain
- Upper KS2 Phase Leader: Mrs Gray
- SENDCo: Mrs Thomas
- Cook: Mrs Wells
- Office Manager: Lisa Waites
2020 - 2021
The class teachers for the coming academic year will be:
- Nursery - Mrs Dowsett
- Reception - Miss Lovell / Mrs Notarianni
- Year 1 - Miss Delaperelle / Miss Lloyd
- Year 2 - Mrs Coombs / Mrs Davis
- Year 3 - Ms Cain / Mrs Bailey
- Year 4 - Mrs Maxted / Miss Brown
- Year 5 - Mrs Mark / Miss Smythe
- Year 6 - Mrs Gray / Mrs Bennett