Richmond's Academy Committee is made up of a dedicated group of Academy Committee representatives that work hard to support the school.
Below is information on the members of the committee:
- Chair of AC board- Mr Michael Dyer
- Vice Chair of AC Board- Mrs Yvonne Mason
- Community AC rep- Mrs Louise Bannister
- Community AC rep- TBC
- Parent AC rep- Mrs Sarah Webb
- Staff AC rep- Miss Brogan Twite
- Headteacher - Miss Kate Moneypenny
Further information on the TRUST -
If you would like to read the information in the documents listed below, please click on the appropriate link.
Funding Agreement - https://www.secat.co.uk/funding-agreement
Annual Audited Accounts - https://www.secat.co.uk/annual-reporting-statements
Annual Report (as above) - https://www.secat.co.uk/annual-reporting-statements
Register of Interests for the Accounting Officer - https://www.secat.co.uk/_site/data/files/users/62F0CE595F3BC776B85946FAE385AE93.pdf
SECAT are looking for more governors to join their Local Academy Committees within the schools, for more information please see the below advert...